Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, New Blog.....we'll see :)

So I really did enjoy when I used to blog...once upon a time...in a land far far (north) away...

But I had to stop. Life changed. New season. New priorities.

And it took me a while to figure out if re-instituting the world of the blog was even going to fit into my life anymore. Because the intent of the last blog (to discuss through living in upstate NY during PA school whilst planning a wedding) is just not even a little relevant anymore. (Thank heaven, because otherwise I might actually be dead or in prison from committing some sort of aggravated assault...lol)

So here I am now. Working full time at Children's Medical Center in Dallas, full-time wife to an amazing Brian, involved in completely different things since I last parted ways with the wonderful world of the blog. And I think it's time for an update....

No comments:

Post a Comment